Sunday, April 01, 2012
It's the first day of April and it's time to spring into action. I have been on a two year hiatus from Spark People and it shows. Since my last entry I have gained around 15 additional pounds and much has happened in my life. Well, today is the first day of the rest of my life, therefore I am kicking off my spring season and Palm Sunday with a new attitude and commitment to health and wellness.
My first Steps are:
1. Eliminate white products from my diet (sugar, flour, rice, and bread)
2. Start a daily health journal
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day (inside or outside)
4. Increase my water intake to 64 ozs. min.
5. Nurture my skin through daily facials and hydration
6. Take vitamins.
7. Pray and meditate on God's word.
Well that's it for now.