First Goal Blog - April
Sunday, April 01, 2012
I've once again been bad about blogging. I decided maybe it's time that I set some goals for the month. Maybe having something specific in writing that I want to achieve will help keep me on track. I'm still headed slowly but surely in the right direction, but my weight loss has slowed way down, and I know it's because I haven't been exercising as much as I should, or eating as well as I should. So here we go:
1. Eat in calorie range 24/30 days this month. I'm putting it like that instead of 6/7 days each week because I'm going out of town for a long weekend next weekend, and I am sure eating in range is going to be hard. So if I wind up eating too much on those 4 days, that just means I have to be extra good the rest of the month!
2. Eat fewer simple carbs (white rice, regular pasta, dessert) and more complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat pasta).
3. Do some sort of exercise other than walking the dogs and bootcamp at least 60 min each week (i.e. Zumba, lift weights, Pilates). I am changing my schedule at work so that I go in later and stay later, which will let me take bootcamp T/Th mornings instead of evenings, so the 88 degree weather won't be an excuse to not workout. It should also give me more time in the mornings to do something, without it being pitch black which makes me want to sleep sleep sleep.
4. Lose 1/2 inch from waist (might as well dream big, right? LOL).
5. Lose 5 lbs.
6. Walk Peanut (the dog) twice daily every day I am home.
7. Log on and spin the Spark Wheel EVERY DAY. I haven't had a month since I joined where I was successful at this, April is the month!
8. Blog at least once a week about something.
9. Meet at least 6 out of my 9 goals :-)! This last one might be cheating, but hey, it's my list, right????
Happy Sunday everyone!