Monday, March 26, 2012
Sometimes I look at my progress and I smile at the pictures, but there are a lot of other reasons that are not so noticeable that are perks as well. Nuances that are important to log, and not forget, so I won't QUIT!!! Here are a few:
1. It doesn't hurt to bend over and tie my shoes anymore.
2. It doesn't hurt to bend over and paint my toenails anymore.
3. My thighs don't rub together as much!
4. I have lost 4 pant sizes to date!
5. I like the way that clothes are looking on me.
6. I feel better!
7. I'm not so tired all the time!
8. I don't have to rock myself up off the couch.
9. My back doesn't hurt as much!
10. My knee (ACL surgery) doesn't hurt as much!
11. I don't have as much back fat, my bras fit without squeezing and hurting!
12. I don't sweat so much in my crevices (TMI, whatever, it's MY list)
13. I can stand up for longer periods of time and it doesn't hurt my body.
14. I have WAY more energy.
15. Things have improved in the bedroom (TMI again, still MY list).
16. I don't mind clothes shopping, or I don't dread it at least.
17. I know I am doing a good thing for myself.
18. I feel pretty, oh so pretty....
19. I don't mind receiving compliments as much. I don't brush them off or scoff at them. I say "THANK YOU" now.
20. I can get up from sitting on the floor without struggling or rocking.
So there are 20 reasons I am happy I am losing weight. There are more, but that's a start. I can come back and look at this list whenever I'm wondering if it's all worth it. Thanks for letting me share.