Sunday, March 25, 2012
Bloging is not easy for me, it seems I can't think of any thing to say on a weekly blog.
I try to write things that inspire me and you. We all need support and inspiration.
I'm going to shoot for 1 perfect day at a time, then 1 perfect week and son.
But what a perfect day is for me may or may not be for you. So here's my list you write yours and lets see if we can do this.
First my purpose for doing this is,
1) not just to lose weight but to regain muscle that I have lost from losing weight.
2) stay healthy so I can be independent well past 100 yo. (yes, I want to live that long as long as I'm healthy enough to have Quality of life).
3) I would love to be able to turn back the clock and look good again but, I will settle for looking like the picture of health for my age.
My perfect day:
1) waking up and being okay with the weight I'm at now and the health I have now.
2) keeping my calories up enough to cover my BMR plus calories burned from exercise, while still having a 500 daily calorie deflect.
3) enjoy each day and I start with a cup of coffee on the porch watching nature and thinking about what I want to do today.
Now what is your idea of a perfect day?