Friday, March 23, 2012
Following in the footsteps of some of my favorite SparkWomen, (and Men) I am doing an accountability blog. feel free to comment, or not. this is for my benefit and if someone likes it, WooHoo! Bonus!
stuff I want to keep up with for ME!
1) Read the Bible in a year. starting today, March 1st.
2) 100 push-up challenge. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I started this on 2/27
3) Stay with-in my calorie range of 1380-1730
4) READ MORE Books! started Heart Revolution on 2/27. it is a 40 chapter book, and supposed to read 1 chapter a day and watch 1 video every 5th day. we’ll see how that goes. it is a workbook of sorts. to get my heart in to the right attitude of Christianity.
5) Continue training for my triathlon. this means putting more effort in to my walking, cause you know you cant win a race with a 45 minute 5k! start my swimming lessons and continue my water aerobics classes on Tuesday and Thursdays . AND get out there and ride my bike, or at least put my bike on the trainer and ride it in the basement.
6) be accountable 5 days a week.
This is what I did:
had to play catch up from yesterdays miss! that is never a good thing!
1) read Exodus 16-18 eating Manna for 40 years. it sounds like it was some tasty stuff, however, 40 years of it? my hubby complains if he has to eat left overs more than twice.
2) 100 push up challenge normally this would be my day 3, but I missed my day 2 and now I am going to start week 4 over on Monday. not because I missed, but because I am having a hard time doing the 5th set. that means I need a do-over in my book. no problem!
3) 2137 calories. went out for some Cajun chicken fettuccini with a bunch of my walkers. yup, I ate the whole thing and it was great!
4) Heart Revolution, read chapter 24 Stepping Up Spiritually. grow up, step up, put that spiritual knowledge into action. don’t just read about things, act on them! start the outreach of your dreams. while you are reaching out, God is reaching in.
5) day off of fitness
6) here’s proof! W4D4
I had a sort of crappy day. not really sure why. I think it started out ok, but then all of these little things we not going the way I WANTED them to go and the day just wasn’t as great as I had planned on it being. starting with one of my walkers has already dropped out of the race in the morning. oh well. you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. same goes with people and a healthy lifestyle. I cannot force these people to get fit.