Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wow, I am tired. I had the whole day off of work, but I have been going non stop. I met with Cheri, and Jen (hey I remembered her name, and the other girl is Erin) we did a quick warm up then we got our butts kicked. For about 1.5 hours I was doing intervals on and off, with some core work and kettle bells thrown in. Whew!
Then back home to clean for my pot luck, then doctor appoint me, then back home to finish prepping my food, then I went to the court house to be entered into the system. I had to get fingerprinted from my dui. Geez, I still feel dumb about that one. Then back home to finish my food prep. Lastly, I went out and played some flag football for about 2 hours. I am tired, and I am sure my legs are going to be really sore tomorrow.
I am a little wound up still from seeing the jerk. No, he didn't say any thing but i just have some pent up anger towards him. Probably because I never really got to say my peace with him, about how he treated me. He got the last word in, the last horrible words in. UGH.
I am grateful for
1. A place to vent, I still feel so weak because I have this horrible anger with in me, but at least I have safe places where I won't be judged
2. back scratchers - need I say more
3. My kitchen aid - best Christmas present ever, and I actually got two this year. Don't worry I didn't keep them both
4. Foot powder - never knew my feet could sweat so much
5. My gym - the people there are really starting to rally around me about doing this TM
Take care and God Bless, and pray that some of this anger in my lessens. I ask every night for Him to take it, but it is still lingering. I know I need to just let it GO.