Thursday, March 22, 2012
It's unbelievable how fast time flies when you are busy! With the nice weather Chicago has been having and St. Patrick's Day last week, I feel like I blinked and 2 weeks have come and gone!
So a little update on me:
- I am still not smoking! It's been over 45 days and even when I went out for the holiday I did not smoke! Pretty proud of myself (and hubby) for that!
- I am working out Monday through Friday but the weekend work outs have been a no go for 2 weeks. It has been so busy around the house with the basement remodel going on I find myself with no motivation to go to the gym or even run outside. I am determined to break this cycle and get my butt moving this weekend
- My stress levels have been low at work but at home they have been a little elevated. I have a glass of wine at night to relax and to decompress.
- The burpee challenge is really improving my shoulder strength/push ups. Even the trainer is impressed!
- The CORE challenge has forced me to concentrate on ab work which I hate. I cannot believe how much my core has strengthened in 22 days. Before I would do CORE work twice a week with a trainer.
I am ending my blog with one of the best movie quotes ever:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.