March is almost over
Thursday, March 22, 2012
It's unbelievable how fast time flies when you are busy! With the nice weather Chicago has been having and St. Patrick's Day last week, I feel like I blinked and 2 weeks have come and gone!
So a little update on me:
- I am still not smoking! It's been over 45 days and even when I went out for the holiday I did not smoke! Pretty proud of myself (and hubby) for that!
- I am working out Monday through Friday but the weekend work outs have been a no go for 2 weeks. It has been so busy around the house with the basement remodel going on I find myself with no motivation to go to the gym or even run outside. I am determined to break this cycle and get my butt moving this weekend
- My stress levels have been low at work but at home they have been a little elevated. I have a glass of wine at night to relax and to decompress.
- The burpee challenge is really improving my shoulder strength/push ups. Even the trainer is impressed!
- The CORE challenge has forced me to concentrate on ab work which I hate. I cannot believe how much my core has strengthened in 22 days. Before I would do CORE work twice a week with a trainer.
I am ending my blog with one of the best movie quotes ever:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.