Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I admit that I have been MIA this month, but it's not for bad reasons. I've been keeping up with my Spark program, running, eating right, and making healthy choices. I've just been really busy. But it's time to update my Quarterly Review blog collection. So here goes...
Since my re-start in January of 2012:
1. I have lost 25 pounds.
2. My training for running is ahead of schedule.
3. My hair, nails, and skin are all reflecting my new year-old lifestyle (thanks Sparkpeople).
1. I'm hosting a baby shower for my oldest daughter this weekend -- her first baby, and my first grandson, due May 24!
2. Work is coming under better control for me.
3. Spring is coming early to the midwest, and my flowers are blooming like crazy in my front beds.
4. We finally finished moving Mom into her beautiful new assisted living home just down the street.
5. Last but not least...I met the most wonderful guy, and I have completely fallen in love again...this time, with my best friend.
Hope all of you out there in Sparkland are doing well. I'll do a better job of staying in touch. I promise.