Day 79, 41 more to go!
Monday, March 19, 2012
CRAZY DAY! Started off with no alarm set! Woke up with about 5 minutes to grab my stuff and get into the car. Luckily I pack the night before so I was able to make it to work on time. Guess it was God's way of telling me to slow down. Even though I had a slight freak out that I am not working hard enough, that I need to be going at it 110% up until the week until the TM.
Well I had my nice evening walk with Molli, and Cheri even stopped down and we went over more of the craziness that we are going to do this week. So I need to get my rest.
I am grateful for
1. My first attempt at making truffles, YUMMY
2. A break day. Still got 3 miles in walking but I think I needed just a rest
3. Work, I know I hate it, but days I don't feel like doing anything, I can seem to get away with it.
4. Stretching - doesn't it just FEEL amazing
5. Anyone who will listen - some days I just need to blab and talk about random things to prevent my mind from going down the rabbit hole.
Take care and Let's hope I survive tomorrow with Cheri (intervals, plyo, tabata style training, with arm pulls during my "rest" time) Geez, I said I need to work harder, lets see if I can do it!