Weekly Update Blog
I have worked so hard this week. I have been hungry so I pushed myself to my calorie limit. I have some water weight gain this week so I am worried about weigh in Monday. I have been drinking a lot of water to help this. I hope it works!
I am so close to my 100 pounds lost goal. I am not sure if I will make it this week but I am still going to try.
I am also looking into other exercise ideas. If you have any please share with me.
Stuff I do now: Bike (inside and outside), elliptical, running intervals, walking, exercise videos…
Stuff I am thinking about trying: Kettle bells, hula hoop, rollerblading and ????
I would appreciate any exercise ideas! I need them cheapo though…
I plan to try to get a kettle bell today or make one :)
I hope all my spark friends have a great week!
Stay tuned for my lost 100 pounds blog. It will have a list of things I found that weigh 100 pounds.
My Goals and how they are going.
March 2012 Goals
1. Exercise 2500 minutes --ON TRACK I am at 1,542 minutes as of Friday March 16, 2012
2. Run 3 times a week -- DONE and this week it was outside (Might so a little light jogging today)
3. Take one active rest day per week -- Done!
5. Do Strength Training 4-5 times a week - Done!
7. Eat 6-7 Freggies a day -- On Track!
8. One day per week allow myself to go over calories by 100 or so. Just to reset my metabolism –DONE Sunday