Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I have joined the Spring Biggest Loser Challenge, and I am on the Lime Team.
My goals for the next 10 weeks are as follows:
1. I will work on my sleep. I usually get 4 - 6 hours so lots of room for improvement.
2. I will make more time for prayer and meditation.
3. I will plan healthy meals ahead of time. I do this now, however I am experimenting with my carbs so that is forcing me to figure out meals a little differently than I had already been doing.
4. I will complete my Slim in 6 work out series. I am on week 2 now. And then I will move on to another workout for the remainder of the 10 weeks. Probably Mama wants her body back since it should be arriving any day now.
5. I will not focus on the scale too much, but I have a goal weight for Memorial Day. I am going to bump that up a few days to correspond with the End of this 10 week challenge.
6. I will continue to grow in my knowledge of nutrition in order that I can see what my body responds to and what seems to work the best for me.
7. I will start my gardens at the appropriate times throughout this challenge, and I will care for and nourish my garden just as the food with care for and nourish my family and myself.
8. I will complete weekly challenges in a timely fashion.
9. I will provide support and encouragement to other team members.
10. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams . I will work on this every day.