Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    MELLISOND   27,034
SparkPoints
25,000-29,999 SparkPoints
 
 

Sucralose overdose


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I had a grande skinny latte and got so sick i had to hurry home midday...yuck...my system doesn't like artificial sweeteners any more. Live and learn...to be healthy.
SHARE

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
MELLISOND 3/14/2012 7:23PM

    Yup!

Report Inappropriate Comment
WOLFSPIRITMOM 3/14/2012 1:22PM

    Listen to your body - artificial anything is not good for you! emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
PAULAAUTUMN 3/14/2012 10:07AM

    Makes you wonder what they are made from. Feel better soon

Report Inappropriate Comment
SANDRALEET 3/14/2012 10:02AM

    emoticon emoticon emoticon I cut out sugar

Report Inappropriate Comment
MRS_EVA_K 3/14/2012 8:26AM

    I've gotten sick off artificial sweeteners myself. bless you.

Report Inappropriate Comment
RFJSJ50 3/14/2012 3:03AM

    I'm having the same problem - can't eat Skinny Cow products anymore. I'm up all night with stomach problems if I do.
Sheila

Report Inappropriate Comment
SUSIEPH1 3/14/2012 1:15AM

    Yep!! I don't like them anymore either ... to sweet for me !!
Hugs Susie emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by MELLISOND