The reasons I want to lose weight:
Saturday, March 10, 2012
- Clothes fitting better & able to buy & wear cute clothes
- Not seeing unslightly, floppy bulges when I look in the mirror when I get dressed
- Getting physically stronger, having more stamina & energy
- Not huffing puffing anymore to do anything
- Stopping parts of me from sticking & chaffing
- I want to feel good & proud about myself & my accomplishments & not disappointed that I failed again
- I don't want to feel inferior or looked down on in the eyes of my family
- I want to walk up stairs with ease & be able to jump & run again!
(My doctor once asked me Why, at my age? I said, Just because I can)
- I want to run a 5K
- I want to get to at least a size 12
- I want to be energetic & fit to be able to do all the things I want to do. I may be up in age but I don't want to be held back by self-made limitations that MAKE me old.