Friend Making Monday...Part Two
Monday, March 05, 2012
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I enjoy baking more than cooking, but I do enjoy cooking with my husband.
12) Do you have children? Yes, three. Two sons and a daughter.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? I enjoy singing. I enjoy bowling, but don't get to do it as often as I used to. Dancing is always fun and the kids are used to seeing me dance around the house! :-)
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I used to be very outgoing, but I've noticed the more weight I have put on, the more introverted I have gotten. My goal is to find the old me!
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I would try to be more open minded about different workouts.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? It's hard to narrow it down to just one. There are several that are just amazing. Eliza Dushku, Piper Perabo, Christopher Goram, Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart...yes, I'm an old movie buff!
17) Whatís the coolest thing youíve done this week? I'm not sure because the week has just started!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? We are all relatively close...within a few hours of each other.
19) List three of your talents. Singing, being organized and planning ahead.
20) What is your greatest attribute? I donít give up.
Now itís your turn to share your answers. Donít forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!