Deep Thoughts About Pigs and Sheep
Thursday, March 01, 2012
- Do you think sheep know when you're pulling the wool over their eyes?
- Does the person who inventories sheep often fall asleep on the job?
- If a pig is sold to the pawn shop is it then called a ham-hock?
- If we make sweaters out of a sheep's hair, what do the sheep use to make sweaters?
- If you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear what can you make with it?
- If you pushed a pig down a hill would he be a sausage roll?
- What do pigs say when they don't want to do something? Would it be 'Yea when humans fly'?
- What do sheep count when they can't get to sleep?
- Why can't pigs look up into the sky?
- Why do pigs have curly tails?
- Why do we call them guinea pigs when they are neither from Guinea nor are they pigs?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why is it that only pigs and humans can get sunburn?
- Why is it that the first thing we try to do after killing a pig is to cure it?
- Would a small pig be called a hamlet?