Tuesday, February 28, 2012
For the final week of the 6 week fast break, I set 7 goals:
1. break 300 min of exercise this week (225)
2. Meet weekly calorie limit (Avg 1662, supposed to be 1582)
3. Finish off pushups/situps by Wed. (was 5 situps short on Thursday, finished on Sat...1095/510)
4. Cook 1 more new recipe next week (not done!....didn't do grocery shopping all week, so nothing to cook with).
5. Send pictures to my family (took a new video and want to send it)
6. Read Lord of the Flies (nope...go to library today!)
7. Set goals for next 2 weeks. (sort of...but haven't finalised).
As it turns out....that's too many. I focused on the ones that were essential to my 6 weeks goals.
My goals for the 6 week fast break were:
*Lose 2 kg (DONE)
*Do 500 pushusp and 1000 situps (DONE!)
* Meet weekly calorie limits or cut down to 100g choc (3/6 weeks)
*Exercise 210min/week or no TV (6/6 weeks)
I set really modest goals for this fast break, things I KNEW I could do. I felt so awesome on Sunday.
BUT, I didn't write down my next goals...and that has been problematic. I didn't track on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday...and I had 4 meals out in 3 days. I wasn't awful but I have no idea how much damage I've done. when I weighed in today it said I was up 1.7kg (almost the entire 2 kgs I lost with hardwork over the past 6 weeks)...I know some of that is water from salt and TOM, but still...feels pretty devastating.
I have 13 days til my mom arrives...but I start work again on Monday and I'm not sure how I'm going to make my schedule work. So, I'm going to focus on the next 13 days. My goal is to be down 2.5 kg from my starting weight by the time my mom gets here.
* Track everything, calorie target for Wed, Thur, Fri: 1400, Sat: 1800, Sun 1500.
* Exercise 180 min
* Plan meals for next week, and set up online shopping.
* Cook 1 healthy meal to freeze
* Get Lord of the Flies from library
* Mail pics/video to family