Monday, February 27, 2012
Top 10 things to look forward to when I reach my goal weight...
Ok, so a friend of mine said that I hadn't blogged in a while which is true so here's my entry for today.
It's a silly top 10 list and I hope you get a kick out of it!
10) Taking a shower will no longer be an aerobic activity.
9) I'll actually be able to see my belly button.
8) My toes will finally be able to get some sun!
7) I won't be able to be a wind screen for my daughter on windy days.
6) People won't try to throw me back in the water when I'm at the beach.
5) Decrease my chances of being hit by a meteor.
4) I won't need to shop for clothes in the Big and Tall section.
3) My thighs won't start to smoke when I use the treadmill.
2) Increasing chance of survival...should a zombie apocalypse occur.
1) To decrease the likelihood of being eaten by cannibals.
Have a great week!!