Didn't Make it & 3 Day Challenge
Sunday, February 26, 2012
I weighed in today...I wasn't going to because I didn't want the scale to have control over how I was feeling especially because I was feeling so good.
I wish I hadn't!
The scale (at 4:45 in the morning when I did it) showed one pound more than last week...and it ruined my day. GRRR!
All those good feelings about my body, all that confidence shrunk. I have to admit that I made it a self-fulfilling statement based on how I ate today! Grrr!
I'm not going to make today's decisions impact the rest of the week so I'm setting a 3 day challenge. Here are my goals for the end of February.
1. Track every day and stay within my calorie ranges.
2. Eat only every 3 hours (no random munching).
3. Get 30 minutes of cardio each day.
4. Do 10 burpees and crunches each day.
5. Do my strength routine Monday and Wednesday.
I know it is a lot of goals but I KNOW I can do it over the next three days!