daily goals, weekly goals, monthly goals, birthday goal, and Christmas goal.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Last night I went out for dinner. All I ordered was greens. They weigh food by the kilo and usually when I pile on the vegetables and fruits, I pay 40 reais (about 20 dollars) for my dinner. Last night I paid only 5 reais or $2.50. I'm going to start paying myself for exercising a penny per minute. It will add up to about 10 dollars per week to reward myself for staying OP.
I bought myself 2 new bras for my reward last night.
I want to have daily goals, weekly goals, monthly goals, birthday goal, and Christmas goal.
1. Drink 10 glasses of water (no excuses)
2. Do the coach Nicole videos on sparkpeople (10 minutes per day)
3. Walk in the morning
4. Eat plenty of greens and some fruits.
5. get enough calcium (even if I have to eat dairy to meet my needs).
6. swim if possible
7. Mirror challenge: Every time I see myself in the mirror compliment myself and smile.
1. lose 1-2 pounds
2. weigh-in at Weight Watchers
3. post the results of my journey here
4. attend at least one sparkpeople live virtual motivational support meeting
5. watch a video from the Berkeley nutrition course in youtube (Search in youtube for
UC Berkeley Nutrition 2007)
1. Do something outdoors one weekend per month (hike, or ride bikes).
2. Buy myself a reward for staying on track.
3. Write a worksheet for each of the 4 English teacher groups I belong to.
4. Write letter to my future self in one month. Read last month's letter to my future self and see how much came true.
February goal: be down a dress size by Valentine's Day. COMPLETED
March goal: fit into my fancy dress for my daughter's wedding.
1. Be nearer my goal weight (should be halfway there if I stay on program and if nothing happens to impede my progress). Sprained wrist is not stopping me from exercising my core and lower body.
2. buy self a skirt or blouse
1. be at my goal weight, be done being the fat girl.