Friday, February 24, 2012
I have met my weight goal and have lost an additional 10 pounds. I am truly satisfied with my life style changes.
1. I am a health food freak at least 95% of the time.
2. I am a gym rat! I don't use excuses!
3. I had to buy all new clothes. (It was fun!!!)
4. I have filled my head with positive talk.
5. I learned to say no. What an easy word!
6. I have learned to say yes! An easier word!
7. I learned to relax and sleep at night.
8. I don't hate the scale--it is just a tool to keep me informed.
9. The doctor said I am in great shape and decreased two of my medicines!
10. My fridge is full of veggies and fruits.
11. People ask if I am a runner. No! I did that, been there, and now I walk!
12. I had to make a new New Year's Resolution--maintain my weight!
13. I watch less T.V.
14. I try to find the silver lining in everything!
15. I accept complements with a simple thank you.
16. I am much nicer and gentler with myself.
17. I am taken much more seriously.
18. My house is cleaner and more organized. It is amazing what I accomplished with more energy.
19. I crave good healthy foods--like blueberries and strawberries.
20. I have some wonderful Spark friends, Spark cheerleaders, and Spark motivators!