Things I would like to accomplish in March. . .
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I have several things that have been neglected since February was seeing all the specialist for kids and I. So for March there is a ton of things that I would love to accomplish. March is when my birthday rolls around. While I don't have a problem with turing 50 next year for some strange reason going to be 49 bothers me a little I know some of you will say that 49 is still young but when your body feels like 90 it is not young. For my list of things to accomplish next month are as follows not in any particular order. . .
1. Get my bedroom cleaned out and put back together again.
2. Try to keep the house more straightened up even through all the remodeling.
3. Avoid all surgeries that may be coming up. Thinking positive thoughts.
4. Get my newsletters out on time for my online league group.
5. Eat right and try to stay away from all fried foods when ever possible.
6, Eat out less.
7. Be able to walk down my street half way.
8. Exercise three times a week using the Wii and the games that come with it.
9. Do more things around the house that I have not been able to do on a regular basis.
10. Start the craft projects that I really want to do and have put off doing.
well ten things is a lot but they really are things that need to be done maybe fun things for April if I can get March accomplished. :)