Really sick for two weeks, been extremely busy, and totally off tra
Monday, February 13, 2012
This past week has been a disaster for my new healthy me journey. Ive been really sick with a horrible cold/flu since for over 2 weeks. When Ive been home, Ive been sleeping, which hasnt been very much. I was volunteering at our local community theatre that puts on plays, and we had shows the last 2 weekends. So between being sick and being busy with the theatre and everything else that has been going on, I have been totally off track. I have been drinking pop, eating junk food, and eating out way too much. And I havent even thought about exercising.
Im still pretty sick, and probably should go to the doctor, but with no health insurance, that gets really expensive. So, I have goals this week to help me get back on track and hopefully feeling better.
My goals are:
1. Drink water or unsweetened tea. (8 glasses a day)
2. Do not eat out
3. Try to add in some exercises after the dizziness goes away from being sick (even if its just 10 mins at a time)
4. Rest this week. Monday is the only day I have something I have to do
5. Try to get up early enough to eat breakfast. (I havent been getting up till lunchtime) Then relax after breakfast.
6. Eat healthy lunches and dinners all week at home
7. Eat lots of veggies and fruits for the vitamins
8. Go to A livemind meeting with Coach Krystie
9. Get some activity on by cleaning the house, until i have enough energy to exercise. Even if you only get up and do 5-10 mins at a time, thats a start
10. Log on to SP everyday
Hopefully thesse goals will not only help me get back on track, but help me get better. This cold is horrible. For the last 2 days, Ive been so dizzy from it because of all the sinus pressure in my head. I just cant seem to get better.....even though i dont have any kind of insurance, I may end up going to the doctor if i dont start to feel better after staying home and resting for a couple days. But hopefully after staying home, taking it easy and resting, I will get better on my own.