One Month's Success
Thursday, February 09, 2012
1) I have returned and tuned in
2) Doing better at taking my vitamins...still am
2) Back to the gym >2x per week....yes 1 to 2
3) Found that yoga pigeon type poses and pyramid really helped my knees and hips and practicing at home a few times.
4) Learned I still get overconfident: when I begin to lose wt., I relax my resolve and give in. Or it could be that I really am ok where I am at....perhaps do not have a real resolve, but only a "keep it in check, but not really to lose...to go the DISTANCE with ENDURANCE an PERSEVERANCE.
CAN I RESOLVE THIS IN MY MIND THAT I AM WILLING (LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE, PREPARED, ARMOURED, AND WITH FULL CONSENT TO SAY, BRING IT ON!!!! TO DO IT WHEN IT HURTS, IS UNCOMFORTABLE, INCONVENIENT AND FEEL I DESERVE IT?? TO MAKE MY MIND MIND. WHEN THE THOUGHTS COME, TO SAY NO. AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT MOST HEALTHY THING (REST, DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH MY HANDS, LEAVE THE TRIGGER AREA, WHATEVER!)
FACE IT, EMOTIONS, HORMONES, TIREDNESS, NEED FOR REWARD/ DESERVE IT THINKING, AND OLD HABITS HAVE TO BE CHALLENGED, DEALT WITH, WITH A FIRM RESOLVE!~OVERCOME.
KNOW, MY FRIEND, THAT THE ISSUE WILL NOT RESOLVE ITSELF. IT WILL NOT JUST GO POOF AND DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR. (I AM 55 AND IT HAS BEEN WITH ME ALL MY LIFE). IT IS ACTIVE, FORWARD PREPAREDNESS, DISCIPLINE AND WISDOM TO CONQUER~~OVERCOME. YOU CANNOT OVERCOME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING TO OVERCOME. YOU CANNOT BE LAZY ABOUT IT, YOU CANNOT LAY IT DOWN OR FORGET IT. IT HAS TO BE MOMENT TO MOMENT, DAY BY DAY, WEEK BY WEEK AND MONTH BY MONTH~~~LOSE IT AND LIFETIME IT. DEAL WITH THE WEIGHT THAT MAKES YOU HURT AND FEEL BAD~~~FEEL GOOD AND MAINTAIN IT BY NEVER~NO NEVER~ALLOWING IT TO OVERCOME YOU AGAIN. NO DEALS, NO COMPROMISES. JUST HEALTH AND YOUR BODY THAT SUPPORTS YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL MIND AND ALL THE THINGS YOU DO FOR OTHERS EVERYDAY. I NEED YOU, BODY TO BE HEALTHY AND TO DO AND BE ALL THAT I WAS CREATED TO DO, USING MY INDIVIDUAL GIFTS AND PURPOSE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AROUND ME AND MY CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE. BY GODS GRACE, AND THE SUPPORT OF YOU ALL, AND A FIRM RESOLVE TO CHALLENGE THIS OBSTACLE, I MAKE THE DECISION TO OVERCOME IT AND KEEP MYSELF FROM IT FOR EVER AFTER.
PS. I WILL NOT USE THE WRONG THINKING OF, WHEN THIS HAPPENS I WILL DO THIS OR THAT (LIVE). I CHOOSE TO LIVE WITH JOY AND DISCIPLINE, HAND IN HAND. THIS WEIGHT IS CHALLENGED, I WILL PREPARE, AND I WILL NOT THINK THAT I WILL LIVE MY LIFE ONLY AFTER IT IS ACCOMPLISHED.
LIVE NOW....CONQUER NOW...BUT DO NOT BE DECEIVED....VOW AND DECIDE TO DO IT AND STICK TO IT, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE~!
5) Sweets beget sweets~ really. I eat em, and then I crave em. Once I give myself permission to splurge (just 1x) it "opens the door" and I find myself on wet ice trying to maintain my resolve.
~~eat healthy snacks and have them available (be areful, event these can be opportunities to binge
~~prepare for the week and weekends. PREPARE!!!! You do not do batte without a plan of actions an ammo!!
WRITE EVERY NITE
STICK TO 1500