Every new adventure is . . . . Scary!
Monday, February 06, 2012
Sometimes you volunteer to do something that seems like a great idea at the time -
Volunteer to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society.
And while you are raising it - we will train you to run a marathon or half marathon.
And, if you reach your fundraising goal - we will send you to the run location of your choice!!
Today begins the training - my goal today and this week
- walk/run 2 miles Monday and Wednesday
- do 30 - 45 mins of cardio Tuesday
- cardio and strength training Thursday
- stretching and rest Friday
- run/walk with the group Saturday
- rest Sunday
And SO my Journey begins. . . .
Sunday May 6, 2012 - VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA - is my half Marathon choice.
Stay tuned . . . . .