Monday, January 30, 2012
The bad: So, this weekend wasn't so hot. I just had a hard time getting myself on plan.
Here's what I mean:
* Impromptu date (YES!) - tried to keep it fairly healthy but then we stopped at See's. (Might have been OK except my silly mind started thinking, oh well I did fairly good at dinner so... sorry, no, you still need to practice moderation).
* My mom-in-law's homemade potato chips. Too good!
* Rain when I was thinking of going on walks. And somehow it didn't occur to me that I do have an umbrella. Hmm.
I think I need to not worry, chalk it up to experience, and figure out how to make weekends positive instead of having them cancel out all my hard work.
The good: I put out my clothes and set up my coffeemaker last night and that really helped make this morning easier. I brought healthy stuff and I talked a little about dinners that would work better for my nutritional needs.
The frumpy: I've been in "new mom" fashion mode too long. The sweats, the huge t-shirts, the self-imposed uniform at the office - um, yeah, I'm no fashionista but I can do a little better, and I think it will help motivate me.
* Keep up with the nighttime routine of getting prepped for the morning.
* Figure out better meal plans.
* Strategize about the weekend and non-food ways to relax and celebrate.
* Put aside some time this week to shop my closet - get it organized!
* Once a week, wear an outfit I feel really good in.