Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I have long known these facts:
1. I only am in the mood for cardio first thing in the AM.
2. Caffeine after mid-afternoon keeps me up at night.
3. I have more interest in strength training (if at all - yuck) later in the day.
4. My body wants an afternoon nap, whether or not my professional life allows it.
5. Late afternoons find me hungriest. The temptation to snack before dinner is hard to overcome.
Apparently some folks at Yahoo feel much the same way. See interesting article, about strict times a day for certain activities we may collectively call the Spark regimen, attached. I think an ex-military person (or a Project Manager using "Microsoft Project") may have authored it. Picturing the Gantt Chart now... shine.yahoo.com/vitality