Monday, January 16, 2012
Y'all, I am just sitting here at my kitchen table enjoying an extra day off... Thinking. About how flipping GREAT I FELL inside and out, how much my body has changed in the 2 months I've used this little website, how much my MIND AND HEART have changed in the last 2 years, and how much my home has become so much more HOMEY in the last year. God is good and faithful, folks. My body is the last to change, I think, because I had to get everything else in order first to make any lasting changes in my flesh.
Anyway, Today's goals are BIG!
1. Do my Level 3 Day 6 30 Day Shred workout (WOOT WOOT! Almost done!)
2. Go for a run - just 3 miles I think.
3. Declutter my washroom - just got a little cluttery last week...
4. Do my weekly home blessing hour - just an all over cleaning/mopping I do once a week.
5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gluten.
6. Go to bootcamp class tonight.
7. Get in bed at a decent hour so I can be up and at'em tomorrow morning!
So, there... Imma get it all done! Y'all have a beautiful, fabulous day!