Sunday, January 08, 2012
Review of Week 1
1. Bring food from home to work every day
4/4 days of work I brought in breakfast and lunch and did not buy a thing from the deli that I had frequented! I want to continue this trend!
2. Exercise 30 minutes for the week
I got in a 35 minute walk with PINKFITCARLA yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful day for it
It was in the 60's!
New Goals for Week 2
I set up Fast Break goals-something I haven't done in quite some time, possibly a couple of years. This July will be 3 years I've been on Spark. It's also a big birthday for me-40-and I'm truly excited about that number! Yesterday, I decided I just needed to get back to the basics as I start the slow process of adding in clean eats!
1. Exercise for 15 min while I watch tv daily! Enough said!
2. Eat a fresh piece of fruit daily! This should not be an issue as I bought fresh produce yesterday!
3. Journal in place of overeating daily! Last week I had an issue with emotional eating and ended up with a sugar hangover. NO MORE! This is my year of NO MORE EXCUSES and I will not allow things to consume me the way I did a year ago at this time!
So here's to Week 2! LET'S DO THIS!!!! Time to
some bootie or some fat off my bootie