Thursday, January 05, 2012
So it's the start of a new year and though I've lost 90 pounds I still have more to go. I've decided to start back on SP with tracking my food and exercise. Over the past year I've gotten out of tracking like I should and as a result I haven't lost as much weight as I could. I have lost weight, but not as much as possible. I've decided that this is the year I finally reach my goal. I've lost 90 pounds so far, but I've got 45 more to go.
I'm a goal setter and always have been and as it's the beginning of the year (and semester), I'm reassessing and restating my goals (most people would call these New Year's Resolutions).
So here they are:
1. Get to my goal weight and maintain.
2. Drink at least 8 ounces of water per day.
3. Exercise EVERY DAY (minimum of 10 minutes required).
4. Finish dissertation proposal.
5. Start on dissertation.
6. Find a job in Connecticut.
7. Pass the F.E.
8. Wake up by 7 every morning.