Yet another year, yet another set of goals!!
So I did pretty well in 2011, I'm not going to waste time going over all my 2011 goals, after all, I know what I accomplished and what I still need to work on!
So here they are, 2012 goals!
1. Complete a 10K!
2. Get ACE certified!
3. Get more involved in my local community!
4. Continue my healthy lifestyle and be a good role model for my kids!
1. Completing a 10K, ugh, I must say I have gotten to like running, I can do a solid 5K now in about 30 minutes. But, it's time to push myself to the next level, and for me that's a 10K!
2. I have wanted to become a certified trainer for awhile now, and with the support of my own personal trainer think this is the year to do it. I can't wait to have my own clients and help them with there own fitness goals! I can't say enough about my own trainer, she is amazing, and I owe so much to her! Her no bullsh!t attitude is what I needed to kick my butt in gear! Now it's my turn to pass on the knowledge I have learned from her and maybe, just maybe, I can change a life or two!
3. My mom recently won an award for the work she does restoring old run down houses in a community that doesn't have the best reputation. Her focus isn't on the re-building of the houses, but more on re-building the community she lives in. She has made such a difference, and I want to do the same. I plan to volunteer more and join more organizations that I feel can really make a difference!
4. Lastly, I want to continue to be a good role model to my kids. Encourage them, love them, and be there for them for as long as I can be. And for me, that means taking care of myself, and getting them to understand how important it is to live a health active lifestyle!