Monday, January 02, 2012
I am sooooo happy 2011 is over. It was a very challenging and emotionally draining year. lot's of tough situations and decisions and changes. But thats OVER.
I am SOOO ready to rock 2012.
Here are some of my goals:
1 loose the last 20lbs
2. quit my sick addiction to coca cola ( im good when its not around, but when its around me I can't stop myself) Poured the last of it down the drain last night :)
3. meditate more and find things that relax me. (I've been a stress ball the last few months, my skin was breaking out like crazy and my body was hating me)
4. speaking of skin. Remove my makeup every night no matter what ( I am so bad when it comes to this when i am tired). Use less make up (this should be easy since i work from home)
5. Try new things for me, enjoy spending time with myself and really get to know who I am
6. Travel (texas in february, vegas in april, mexico in july and Poland in the fall)
7. See my grandpa before he passes. He is really sick due to cancer and this is one of my biggest goals, i REALLY want to spend time with him before he becomes my guardian angel
8. Sing sing sing, write, write write, record, record , record
9. Move out in April to a bigger apartment
10. Get certified as a zumba instructor.
11. Be happy and learn from all the lessons I am going to be faced with.
So today I started my cleanse, my boss inspired me. He did it for 10 days and said he felt and amazing difference. I have been abusing my body since August. Realllly bad. So I started my juice cleanse, bought some more hot yoga classes and I am sooooo ready to get my body, mind and spirit under control :)
Juice #1 was 2 apples, 3 carrots, broccoli and grapes. Hello fruits and vegies. Pure fuel :)
Its good to be back
What are your goals?