Sunday, January 01, 2012
1) Having an autistic son who needs extra care & attention. He is currently the only one homeschooled. He has speech therapy once a week, behavior counseling once a week, and psycho-social rehabilitation twice a week.
2) Having a rebellious 16 year old daughter. She went from being super sweet and responsible to rude & irresponsible, sneaky & lying in just a few months.
3) Having a husband who is a long-haul trucker and is only home for 3-4 days a month.
4) Not having time to be with my friends without kids - I feel like I'm losing my friends but I also feel like I don't have a choice.
5) Not having time to focus on my needs and wants. I guess that kind of goes along with #4.
6) Having a small support system. The only family I have anywhere close is my parents, step-sister & her husband, and my nephew & his wife (who are my age, don't ask). See #4 again.