January 1st, 2012
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Well, so far today I've:
-been hungover from last night
-not made it to the yoga class I wanted to go to
-eaten both meat and gluten
Not so hot. I knew I needed to take a little time for myself, so I've decided to rewrite my 2012 Resolutions and re-post here. I will also try VERY hard to make it to the 6pm yoga class tonight at my favorite studio. I missed the special 3 and a half hour New Years class with my friend/favorite instructor, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.
Re-Resolutions for 2012:
1. Strengthen my yoga practice so that I can follow through on gluten-free, vegetarian lifestyle
2. Teach less and practice more...try to practice 3 x week as soon as my wrists are better
3. Keep a log of how much I am exercising on SparkPeople
4. Cook more, eat out less! Each Sunday, I'd like to shop for groceries and cook something for the coming week.
5. Have body fat % measured in January…evaluate from there
Notice that I am not planning to track food on Sparkpeople. Surprisingly, I think I've gotten calories pretty much under control. I know what I need to do to eat around my calorie range (1850-2100/day), and if I stray from what I need to do, I get up the next day and try again. So, therefore, I don't really need the macro-nutrient tracker on SP. I might need it later this year tho.
So, there you go.