Sunday, January 01, 2012
These are posted in a note on my desktop.
"Precise New Year's Resolutions for 2012:
- Clean up dishes after every meal
- Do laundry and put it away at least once a week
- Go to the gym for at least 30 minutes three times a week
- Do strength training at home or at the gym at least three times a week
- Model my eating habits on the Eat to Live plan
- Drink at least 64 oz of water daily
- Simplify, simplify, simplify my life.
- Focus on wellness and family"
That is all. I can't wait to begin. I will go to the discount grocery outlet tomorrow. They have some organic veggies. I'll start soaking some beans today. And I'll have some fruit tomorrow for breakfast. I didn't do perfect and had Ezekial bread this morning. Getting better.