Saturday, December 31, 2011
Time to write down my goals for 2012. I don't do resolutions because I am not a believer that we can always completely change our lives. I also don't think it is necessary to completely be a different person. Doesn't always work but I try to be specific and keep the goals realistic.
1. Complete three chapters for a textbook I have been working on for a year.
2. Continue to develop new major for our college.
3. Depending on new need develop a new elective for our department.
4. Publish a paper.
1. Stay healthy and uninjured.
2. Become a smarter runner.
3. Run 1000 miles.
4. Run 4 Half Marathons
5. Run 1 30K race
6. Spark Fitness Minute Goal - 12,500.
7. Target weight - 180.
Races I will run:
1. 02/11/12 - Lockport Y-10 Miler
2. 02/25/12 - Grimsby Half Marathon
3. 03/25/12 - Around the Bay 30K
4. 06/02/12 - Run The 'Burg For Autism 5K
5. 06/30/12 - Rapid Running Buffalo Half Marathon
6. 10/21/12 - Niagara Falls International Half Marathon
7. 11/22/12 - Buffalo YMCA 8K Turkey Trot
8. 12/26/12 - Hamilton, Ontario Boxing Day 10 Miler
Races that I would like to run:
Grand Island Half Marathon
05/27/12 - Buffalo Half Marathon
09/23/12 - Run For The Grapes Half Marathon