My goals are basically the same as when I started my lifestyle change on September 18th 2011. Here they are in no particular order...
1. To lose weight ( final weight to be determined, probably around 150-160lbs, but I am going to see how it goes ) I may surprise myself, but I do scoff when I see my
"ideal" weight, which is 124 lbs. Seriously ? I don't ever remember being that weight, so it must have been as I was growing up ! This isn't meant to be negative, I'm just being realistic, I'm definitely finding it harder to lose weight now I'm older. If anyone feels the same as me or has any views on this I would be very happy to hear them :))
2. To exercise 6 days a week for at LEAST 30 minutes, preferably 60 minutes :)
3. To drink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day and track EVERYTHING !
4. To continue my unbroken streak of NO soda since I started in September :)
5. To motivate and help others on their journey.
6. To feel good in clothes and enjoy buying them, not dread it ....
7. To make my 2 sons proud of me at their weddings in 2012 (August and December!) To reach my goal of 158lbs, which is 30% less than my starting weight, is very doable by August, I think :)
8. To be able to enjoy a cruise I'm taking in March with some girlfriends, and not feel self conscious about myself. I would like to be 175 by then (March 8th) at least.
9. To run a 5k by the end of the year ?
10. To enjoy the life which I've been given a second chance at, to the fullest , to try new things and have FUN !!! ( I have been cancer free for 2 years now, it will be 3 years in May 2012 :)
Happy New Year to ALL!
I wish you much success in reaching all of your goals. Best Wishes for a New Year filled with HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, and MANY BLESSINGS!