Thursday, December 29, 2011
I found this list on Beliefnet titled "31 Days of Self-Love" and it fit so well with my goal for a healthier lifestyle I had to keep it. Besides, I make a list for everything else, why not create a list to increase my awareness of how to love me, build in some areas/maintain in other areas, respect and confidence in myself.
"10 COMMANDMENTS OF SELF-LOVE
1. I shall lovingly accept myself as I am right now.
2. I shall appreciate all the beauty that makes me who I am.
3. I shall regularly give thanks for all of my blessings.
4. I shall trust in my ability to take care of myself.
5. I shall not criticize myself.
6. I shall not criticize others.
7. I shall forgive myself when I make a mistake.
8. I shall be kind to others, without sacrificing my own needs.
9. I shall take responsibility for my life.
10. I shall love myself to the best of my ability."
This is one of my presents to myself as part of my healthier lifestyle goals. I hope you'll make a Self-Love list this year too.
“Self-love is the greatest of all flatterers.”~François de la Rochefoucauld