Thursday, December 29, 2011
I'm always at a loss for a Blog entry title since I often talk of many things. And I hate the thought of all these mini blog entries. ugh.
1) Holidays is suiting me just fine. I'm getting sleep. The pain under my boobs that run along to the back (or is that from the back to the side and around the front) is gone. No more stress yay!
2) I am eating between good and bad but not overly bad. Not as many sweets are passing my mouth this year. yay! I did eat some mounds though yesterday and today. I went to the american side 2 days ago.
3) I ate a lot at Christmas but my plate wasn't heaping like most of the others' plates. I rarely do seconds. And I ate only 1 roll. I was too full for more.
4) On Boxing Day, we had a come and go from 1-5 and 7 - 11. I didn't eat any meals because there was no time and I knew I was going to picking away at finger food. I didn't eat as many veggies because well quite frankly, I don't like the way my mom cuts up veggies and the choices were limited. I only liked 2 things (well really 1) thing there - red and green peppers - the carrots were baby which i don't like i prefer normal) and the green pepper had rotten parts that were cut out... so well that was enough to make me shy away a bit. All in all, I did ok.
5) I bought a Wii on sale and I suck at Super Mario Bros. I have to learn it all over again and it doesn't help that it's on a crappy old tv. It will be much better at my house.
6) Had a lovely supper with my sis and b-in-l last night. BBQ steak, potatoes and corn. They ate the brussell sprouts yuck! I had some chips later but not the whole bag. Watched Alice in Wonderland 3D.
7) My exercise consisted of walking Walmart twice this week and standing in Leons haha. I need to get a dance game for my Wii but I'm holding off until its on my own tv.
8) I missed Spark Live this week. Hopefully Saturday morning I'll remember and have time. I'll be typing only though not speaking aloud hehe. I don't like other people overhearing me.
9) I'm enjoying my new Kobo Vox but unfortunately, there is no access to the Android market (just getjar) and I can't install the two Sparkpeople apps :( I wish they'd have it available at getjar or as a separate .apk file to do a straight download. *sigh* Edit: I since went to the help link and found this: http://mobile.sparkpeople.com/ so this might do for now! Maybe I'll be more inclined to track etc. *crosses fingers*
I'm sure I had more to say but that's enough for now ;)