Sunday, December 25, 2011
80% of Kindergardners solved this riddle, but only 5% of Stanford graduates figured it out!
Can you answer the following question?
1. The word has seven letters...
2. Preceded God...
3. Greater than God...
4. More Evil than the devil...
5. All poor people have it...
6. Wealthy people need it...
7. If you eat it, you will die!
Did you figure it out?
Try hard before looking at the answer
Did you get it yet ??
Brace yourself for the answer....
The Answer is:
NOTHING has 7 letters
NOTHING preceded God
NOTHING is greater than God
NOTHING is more Evil than the devil
All poor people have NOTHING
Wealthy people need NOTHING
If you eat NOTHING, you will die