Monday, December 19, 2011
You know what I am going to say. And to be honest I don't know why I have to say it. You're cheating yourself... and your children.... You're not making the most of your life. Today it is all changing. So take a big breath, "Suck it up princess" (as your friend Victor says) and accept that these are the new rules :
1. Eat when you are hungry, and for no other reason... not to punctuate your day, not to be social with your family and not because you are going out and you think you might starve to death before you get home if you don't pig-out before you walk out the door.
2. You're doing really well with your exercise. I know you love it, so keep it going! And add in some energetic chores outside to complement your gym routine. In the garden, in the shed... you'll be so proud of yourself at the end of the day!
3. Weigh yourself and take your measurements weekly. You used to do this, and you know it really works. And you know it made you feel great to see those kilos and centimetres come off, so get back into it!
4. You're really good at the SP stuff. And you know that it really keeps you on track (especially the calorie and exercise counters). But don't get so enthralled that you forget to leave the computer to do some energetic stuff outside! You have set yourself an end time, so keep to it!
5. Take another look at your goals. Are they really what you want? WHY are they so important for you? Make a poster and stick it on the fridge so you can remind yourself a hundred times a day what you want to achieve and why you want to achieve it. Then go for it! Every action should be towards these goals!!
So here's the deal : 56kgs by 14 February 2012. Daily gym attendance and daily chores outside. Good food only. Short sharp session daily on SP. And while you're doing all this good stuff for your body, think about what you want to do for your mind and soul too! Get back into the crafts you love, finish and print your poetry book, design and make your stained glass windows, create your keepsakes book and your children's picture books.
An awesome new year is only days away! On your mark, get set, now GO FOR IT!!!