Monday, December 19, 2011
Ok, so here I am at the end of another year. Well one thing I can say is 2011 was a very happy year for me. I'm not sure I got much done, except happiness. Being someone who suffers from depression, that's an accomplishment. My weight has been up and down this year by about 10 lbs. I"ve exercised more consistently this year than i have in the past, and I"ve also nurtured this sweet tooth into a sweet monster if you will. Hence the coming and going of 10lbs.
so, my list of goals for 2012 as it stands right now.
1. Increase my activity minutes to 250 per week
2. Cut down/out on sugar. I've only just become aware of sugar as a force to be reckoned with. I've always been a fat gram counter, but apparenlty that's just not enough when you're over 40 and have a desk job.
3. Get out skiing at least 4 times this winter.
4. cook more, order out less
5. Buy a house, (this will be my greatest accomplishment of the year)
6. Pay off all outstanding debt.
so thats my list and my year in a nutshell. Please let me know about yours?