Getting back on track.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Once again I've let real life pull me off track (holiday preparations and tempting treats, death of our dear dog, parent health issues). It's time to brainstorm plans to get back on track. I had lost 12 pounds over the last 12 months (the slow but sure approach) and have now regained 4 pounds.
1. Do an aerobic walk somewhere every day of the week.
If no snow, in the neighborhood.
Before school in the Gym.
At a local mall.
2. Get new shoes to reduce knee pain when walking.
3. Consult my Doctor re: knee pain.
4. Do weight work-outs 3 times a week.
5. Record food intake at least one week day and one week end day.
6. Review any blog entries I make monthly.
7. Post on my team's page daily.
8. Take time over holiday break to write some SMART goals regarding these plans.
9. Develop a plan for supportive self-talk when tempted by treats.