Normal grief experiences
Sunday, December 18, 2011
1. Stomach, holloness butterfies, hunger, nausea, loss of appetite
2. Chest, throat: Pain, tightness breathlessness
3. dry mouth, increased perspiration
6. Lack of energy;overall weakness
7. Overly sensitive to noise
8. Sense of dpersonalization: Nothing seems real
9. Same physical symptoms as deceased's illness.
It takes a little while to get in touch with how my body is reacting to my loss.
The only way to get through grief is by watching for the Behaviors.