Hope Chest Challenge
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Just a little something...to keep me going.
Goals into next year. No I do not believe in New Year Resolutions.....
1. Drink about 8 glasses of water.
2. eat more fruit and veggies.
3. eat at least 3 whole grain daily.
4. Some for form of exercise 6 times a week. 1-2 days of weights (HUGH STRUGGLES).
5. Post Food, BS readings, and exercise.
6. Monitor emotional eating Closely------------ this includes prayer, and writing thoughts out on paper and talking things out. Negative thoughts!...The devil is a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Cut off my night owl wings!
Some of these are old goals but I have not always been consistent and that is what it takes.
The hope Chest Challenge is a storage box full of beautiful Clothes size 14 given to me by my wonderful and caring mother. Of course I am not a size 14 now. I am a couple sizer bigger but it does not have to stay that way. The goal is reachable and victory is just ahead. I use the hope chest it as a reminder of my goal this upcoming September 12, 2012.