Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Yes, time is running out.... FAST!
It's time I did the following things...
1. Quit telling myself I'm too busy/tired to do the things I know need to be done.
2. Organized myself my life properly so the important things don't slip through the cracks without my knowing.
3. Kept a calendar in some place I can't help but see a dozen or more times each day, and made sure everything I needed to do was written down on there, with a deadline.
4. Took a far more pro-active role in arranging my life to encompass all it's aspects and my interests, not just a few of them, neglecting the others.
5. Learned to say 'No, sorry, but I'm too busy/too tired/don't want to...' to people if that's the way I am feeling.
6. Remembered that my own wants, needs and interests should be given more priority than they are at present.
As of this moment in time, I am going to start putting those things into practice!