Monday, December 05, 2011
Monday: medium-level success.
1. Did not snooze it. Yay! Excellent way to start.
2. Ran a mile, did weights, ran a second mile. Impressed that I am now someone who can run a mile, but a bit disappointed that i was not able to convince myself that i could run 2 miles at once as i did last week. Want to be able to run a 5k by the end of January.
3. Planned out all my meals-which were very healthy choices with fish, fruits and veggies. Delicious and healthy.
4. Ate a chocolate croissant mid-morning. Boo. But faithfully logged it and compensated in the evening to stay in my cal range.
5. Binged a bit on homemade granola after work. Boo. But at least I'm the kind of person now who binges on oatmeal, nuts, and dried fruit granola instead of cookies. That's a good thing, right? Compensated tonight to stay in range.
6. Updated my page and goals. Ready at the starting line to make some real progress this winter. Excited and ready to step it up.
That will be my gift to myself this holiday season.