Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Ok, I feel extra-healthy today, so I just felt like sharing my food plan for the day. So far I've had breakfast and lunch.
- 1 serving of Lavish Dark Chocolate oatmeal. It's a new kind I found at Target - the oats seem less processed than, say, Quaker.
- 1 bottle of Starbucks mocha frappuccino. I planned out my day in advance so I knew I could afford it.
- Sandwich with 2 slices Pepperidge Farm light oatmeal bread, 2 small slices salami, and 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 serving Chobani strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms butternut squash soup with Mrs. Dash seasoning added
- 100 calorie pack of Lorna Doone cookies
- 1 grilled chicken sandwich from made to order place on campus, topped with BBQ sauce and grilled onions
- 1 small apple
- 1 indiv. bag of baked potato chips
- 1 Fiber One 90 calorie brownie
- 1 Nonni's biscotti, again because I can afford it
- 1 cup hot tea
- If I'm still hungry, another small apple