Monday, November 28, 2011
1. Continue with SparkTime - I make a point of logging in everyday to track and interact online.
2. Review your goals - I review my goals daily (to do list) & weekly (goals list) with tips from Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push program.
3. Choose at least one motivational technique and incorporate it into your week - I use a combination of reading inspirational quotes, reading SparkPeople success stories, pictures and streaks.
4. Choose at least one way to draw support from positive people - posting blogs and posting on the message boards are areas where I get support from positive people.
5. Learn how to overcome hurdles - I've learned to not give up when I have over indulged or missed a workout day. This was especially important this past Thanksgiving weekend. I know I have to focus on taking it one day at a time.