Wow. Sorry about that. Got super busy with work and then family and haven't had a minute to post. And it may get worse. But, heck, it's my challenge and I ain't got to be perfect.
1. Log my nutrition EVERY DAY
Nope. Really fell off on this one. I'll try to get back on track with that tomorrow.
2. Try real hard to stay within my calorie range
um, no, most likely not, with everything going on and various holiday meals
3. Get some form of exercise in EVERY DAY, even if it's only ten push-ups
Yes, this one I have kept up. I have done AT LEAST twenty a day, and sometimes FORTY a day, with the exception of yesterday. Had too many people in the house!
4. Continue my water intake at 72 oz per day
5. Work on getting said chunky butt to bed at a decent time every day.
Mostly unsuccessful at this one with all the company. I spent time catching up with the young'uns.
6. Post daily results on my blog page (at the suggestion of SURLYGIRL)
FINALLY, I am here again.
Weight - I don't weigh on Sundays, so we'll leave it at 169.8 (0)
Yes, it was many days since I last posted. And I caught myself thinking "Well, now I screwed that up, so I might as well not bother." Wait a minute, it's MY challenge, and it's just that, a CHALLENGE, and therefore won't always be easy, or even doable, but that doesn't mean I get to just GIVE UP. So, here I am in all my glorious imperfection.