Interview & Updated To-Do list!
Friday, November 18, 2011
OK this week has been crazy but I think I got a lot done and am hoping I can keep it up over the weekend. My assistant is still on Jury duty got email from her last night not to expect her back until the 28th Great!
Biggest News I had my interview yesterday for a new job in my home town. I wasnt really sure I wanted the job, but the more I found out about it I am now really hoping it will work out I just feel like I need a change. Not sure its the best idea, what with hubby quitting his in the summer, but for now the best I can do it try my best and hope they offer it to me and then decide. The biggest hold up I see now, will be the pay not sure they can match my current take home pay I guess they have some deal where it is mandated to put 20% into retirement and I dont think they can go high enough for me to do that and still bring home what I currently make and with us going down to one salary it has to be at least what I currently make. Oh well nothing to worry about yet just have to wait and see. But I did get a call today that I was one of the top candidates from yesterday so they are checking my references and then I move on to the 2nd interview!
I have dropped 6.2 pounds from the baby shower weekend down from 157 on Monday to 150.8 this morning. Hoping I can hold strong this weekend before the big holiday weekends are always hard for me and hubby and kids want to celebrate that they are off for 9 days so I know Ill have a few temptations to resist Ill keep you posted on how I do.
Here is my updated to-do list
1) Refinance paperwork - done!
2) Hubby s new phone arrived last night - done
3) BBQ parts ordered and on the way
4) Dental bill paid / car registered
5) Son signed up for little league
6) Made Dog apt even made one for my annual OB-GYN for same day Dec 2nd!
7) Interview stuff all done!
8) Have date night with hubby all planned for tomorrow!
9) Buy tickets for the December Ballet performance for the family still need to do
10) Start to wrap the Christmas presents as we get them so its not a ton to do as Christmas gets closer!
11) Find my daughter black pants and white shirt for her band concert on 12/15.
12) Still need to contact housekeeper to reschedule Thanksgiving.
13) Need to complete all the paperwork for our passport applications want to make apt for next week when hubby and kids are off school still need to do.
14) Need to clean the BBQ.
15) Going to get more Christmas shopping done this weekend!
16) And most importantly keep eating below 1400 calories and exercising at least 90 minutes per day! Been doing great 1300 or under Mon-Thurs and almost to my weekly exercise goal.
17) And I want to run outside both Saturday and Sunday if the weather cooperates. If Not I am making a promise to run on the treadmill instead really dont like doing that anymore but I will if I have to I need to get back to running more often!
And thats the plan I know I have all the other normal household stuff to do but so does everyone else!
Have a great weekend!